Tuesday, January 20, 2009

...as a blogger. I recall myself mentioning that since the holidays are here (and almost ending now!) I will blog more often because I have more spare and useless time on my hands. Hell, I haven't blogged in over a month ! Photobucket But wait....I have an excuse! Er well I got a virus on my computer so I lost practically everything (luckily my photos and music were saved) and I had to reformat everything. SO, now I don't have Photoshop as it was downloaded illegally. This means for the time being, pictures will be edited in gay Paint or worse, I will post no pictures. What has the world come to?

In other news, it's never too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Photobucket I have tried to make a few New Year resolutions but, you know, they're out of the window already. Ahhh, maybe I should make monthly resolutions or something instead of New Year ones, that way I might feel a bit better.

I finally decided that the random chunks of brownish blondish in my hair was annoying the hell out of me and after MUCH contemplating I went to the hairdressers to dye it last week. Photobucket It is now a black dark dark brown colour but reddish/brownish in the sun. If in the future (within the next 2 years) I tell you I want to dye my hair again, PLEASE slap me in the face and remind me that I want black hair. Thank you.

In more 'family oriented' discovery, we recently purchased a new television and washing machine. The washing machine only has one star for it's energy rating and two and a half stars for it's water rating. I know. My family is horrible in terms of saving the world. Ironically, we are a fan of Life's Good (LG) since we have their TV, DVD player, Laptop, Washing Machine etc. Come back to me in 20 years and I will definitely tell you L to the G - Life's Gay with you know, the global warming issues and such (stats : 71.2% of the greenhouse emissions originate from the Liu family)

Just a short update but I'll definitely blog before school starts Photobucket HUZZAH! Not.

Labels: , , ,


Greetings Humans
Hello there, congratulations upon stumbling across painting-stars This is the place where I, selinaa, express my vanity, lay my fingertips upon the keyboard and blab on about nothing that really concerns you ! But it's interesting to see me make a fool out of myself...no?

ME

Photobucket
I like gaypak mandarins. It’s tasty.
I think my right hand is bigger than my left hand.
I like pink and green and yellow and white and black.
I quite like berets and anything that can cover your hands, neck and head. Yes I don’t mind shower caps either ;)
Nothing beats a nice warm longggg shower.
I have plans for my life. Unrealistic plans though.
I think I should stop before this gets more out of hand.
Oops, my name is selinaa btw :D
Blab here




affiliates
The Asian Invasion
Incoherent Thoughts
Christina
Evee
Gina
Jenny
Jchau
Jenchu
Mooray
Sakitata
Sam
Theresa