Monday, December 15, 2008

OMGGGGGGGG.


I can't believe I'm blogging twice within a week either! Photobucket

When Kim nags you almost everyday to blog about this and that, you really can't help but to conform in weakness to her, hands over heads, knees down to ground and everything. I guess you can call her...annoying. LOLOL.

In other news, I love it when shopping centres are bursting with excitement and hype, it makes shopping a much more interesting experience. Photobucket You can really feel the Christmas spirit now. However, I'm more excited about the after Christmas sales in which I shall splurge all my hard earned (in terms of saving) money. No, I didn't get myself a job for this Summer Holidays and I like to comfort myself that it's too late now and that I have self control and won't spend the whole of my holidays in front of this screen.

Speaking of Christmas, that reminds me I better hurry and start buying presents but then again...Westfield is opened to 12am on the Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. Perfect excuse for me to buy things for myself and leaving the presents to the last minute. What a selfish brat.

Anyways, I realise that whenever I'm not blogging I can think of a million things to blog about, but once I start typing, nothing comes to my mind. I think I should start jotting points down to give me hints in what I wanted to write in my entries. Alas, it sounds like some boring homework chore now but rest assured, I love blogging. Photobucket It can almost bring me the same amount of happiness in retail therapy and eating a 2Litre box of ice cream. Almost I say...almost.

Last Thursday was Lucy's sort of Christmas party (a century before the actual festival I know) and let's just say the 6 hours that was spent there involved plenty of photos (almost 150), scandals (butt flashing, anyone?) and an abundance of singing, drumming, swimming, water fighting, laughing, hurting and of course eating. Feast your eyes upon the photos and the videos and for all those who are capped: Patience is a Virtue.Photobucket

By the way, in case you are wondering how can someone's fashion taste be so horribly disgusting, keep in mind that the theme was 'teachers' and half of us were dressed as our teachers. Bizarre theme, I know.

Photobucket
Hello Asians!

Photobucket
Hello Aussies!

Photobucket
Hello...Germans?

We really get into the Christmas spirit:



Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL. Their faces. HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Her sexy back

Photobucket
Their team

I love continuation shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pwoar! Head butt.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
A meeting?

Photobucket
Our team

While half of the group were in the pool, plotting and backstabbing against the ones that prefer to swim in a warmer summer day (ie. me), we had a plan of our own up our sleeves...



Consisting of Kim flashing her 'curry' ass to everyone in the pool! That girl is psycho I swear, she was not pleased that they kept wetting us, so on the veranda she called out to everyone in the pool and flashed them her ass! Luckily I was on her team so I didn't get to see the ghastly sight in which has probably scarred everyone that saw it. Phew. Photobucket

We also planned to use this gigantic brown covering thing filled with dust to save ourselves from the water...first we had to get past the growling dogs:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to me, I distracted the dogs by saying 'I love you'

Photobucket

We also assigned Kim to retrieve Sam's Billabong headband or something:



We got sick of the water so we decided to head to the park right opposite to the house:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our chin ups!

Alas, it was finally time for dinner. To be honest, I was starving like the children in Africa and managed to eat 3 plates of food. Photobucket However, that can't compete with my user intake during buffets. LOL.

Photobucket
The starving children of Africa.

Photobucket
She's so damn smexy & ROFL at the picture behind her, a great contrast.

Photobucket
Hooray for food kitchen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a heartfelt dinner filled with endless conversations, we headed down/up? to the park once again as a whole group this time.

Photobucket

Photobucket
1 vs 3

Photobucket
It spells LUV by the way.

We also played the 'I love dancing yes I do, I love dancing how about you' game:




Decided to head back to Lucy's place where half of us Karaoke-d? and the others were downstairs playing the drums and guitars. Our group is pretty musically talented. HAHA. Apart from singing our hearts and tonsils out to Maximum Overdrive by 2 Unlimited and almost killing Lucy's sister (literally) we had a blast Photobucket You can see that by us singing to Material Girls:





Ahh, all in all, it was a really fun day. Photobucket Wow, this has been my longest entry evarrr! Toodles says Selina. Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,


Greetings Humans
Hello there, congratulations upon stumbling across painting-stars This is the place where I, selinaa, express my vanity, lay my fingertips upon the keyboard and blab on about nothing that really concerns you ! But it's interesting to see me make a fool out of myself...no?

ME

Photobucket
I like gaypak mandarins. It’s tasty.
I think my right hand is bigger than my left hand.
I like pink and green and yellow and white and black.
I quite like berets and anything that can cover your hands, neck and head. Yes I don’t mind shower caps either ;)
Nothing beats a nice warm longggg shower.
I have plans for my life. Unrealistic plans though.
I think I should stop before this gets more out of hand.
Oops, my name is selinaa btw :D
Blab here




affiliates
The Asian Invasion
Incoherent Thoughts
Christina
Evee
Gina
Jenny
Jchau
Jenchu
Mooray
Sakitata
Sam
Theresa