Saturday, October 11, 2008

I know this entry is late (thank you Jessie for reminding me only about five times a day) but it's finally here and that's all that matters right? Photobucket So to summarise Kim's party:

Amount of stacks
  • Sam: 1
  • Jessie: 2
  • Selina: 1
  • Kim's sister: around 5
  • Kim's mum: 3
  • Kim: Countless
We went to Macquarie centre for the ice rink there via train and bus. On the bus we got told off by some Korean lady, or should I say mostly Kim and Sam got told off. The seating order was Korean lady and boyfriend, Kim and Sam behind them, Jessie and I behind them.

Sam & Kim: *Insert some LOUD random bulls*** talk here*
Selina & Jessie: *Listens to music from Ipod*
Korean lady: *Turns around and constantly gives dirties in our direction*
Selina & Jessie: "You guys, talk softer, you're the only ones talking on this bus and the lady keeps looking at us"
Sam: "What? So I can't talk now? It's a free country..."
Korean lady: *Bitchy attitude* "I'm not asking you guys to stop talking, I'm telling you to talk softer and it's a sign of politeness"
Sam thinks to herself I would talk back if she wasn't wearing Gucci sunnies and dressed so formally.
Sam & Jessie & Kim & Selina: *Shots death stares to the back of her head*

We arrive at the rink a bit earlier than planned so we go to:

Photobucket

Hello happy bakery!

Had some snacks (everyone ate the food before I could take a photo Photobucket) and finally went to the rink. It was Kim's first time ice skating so she was scared shitless and held onto the rails almost the whole time unless one of us accompanied her into the middle of the ice, where the figure skaters were. Too bad most of the time we ditched her. Not!...that much anyway. Photobucket

I asked Kim's mum to help us take some photos and after five minutes and some miscommunication she finally grasped that she had been holding the camera either upside down and the other way around the whole time! Yeah, it does run in the family. Kim I think you should buy How-to-use-technology-for-Asian-families for your family Photobucket

Photobucket

No, that isn't the Holy Spirit in the corner, it's Kim's mum's finger

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sam: Oh, I love you white goddess!
Jessi: Piss off wannabe Asian.

Photobucket

Ditching Kim

Photobucket

Sam obviously does not want to take photos with her. Or maybe she's thinking about the incident on the bus? Photobucket

Photobucket

Kim's a true model.

Photobucket

And off she goes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No I didn't pee in my pants. Photobucket

Photobucket

She's serious about it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is Jessie saying "F***"?? Photobucket

Photobucket

FAIL

Photobucket

Open your slits!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So the entry before last I asked you guys who you thought this would be:

Photobucket

Hmmm...who is it??














Photobucket

That's right! It's her! Aka Kim's mum! Bet you didn't even think of that!

Now to end off this entry, here's some video footage!

Labels: , , ,


Greetings Humans
Hello there, congratulations upon stumbling across painting-stars This is the place where I, selinaa, express my vanity, lay my fingertips upon the keyboard and blab on about nothing that really concerns you ! But it's interesting to see me make a fool out of myself...no?

ME

Photobucket
I like gaypak mandarins. It’s tasty.
I think my right hand is bigger than my left hand.
I like pink and green and yellow and white and black.
I quite like berets and anything that can cover your hands, neck and head. Yes I don’t mind shower caps either ;)
Nothing beats a nice warm longggg shower.
I have plans for my life. Unrealistic plans though.
I think I should stop before this gets more out of hand.
Oops, my name is selinaa btw :D
Blab here




affiliates
The Asian Invasion
Incoherent Thoughts
Christina
Evee
Gina
Jenny
Jchau
Jenchu
Mooray
Sakitata
Sam
Theresa