Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am just that close to being hospitalized. No kidding guys, just got into a car accident less than 3 hours ago. Okay, the story starts off with me going to Chatswood for some yum cha and some shopping in the massive Westfield located there and during the trip when we were in North Ryde, two cars suddenly stopped in front of us and since we were going downhill we couldn't stop in time and crashed into the rear end of the second car which crashed into the first car.
EDIT Just received a call from NRMA, apparently the second car already crashed into the first and that was the reason why they stopped and then we crashed into the second car. /ENDEDIT
As usual (because I'm just professional in analysing whose fault it is in an vehicle accident) we were at fault since we were the back and last car. I suprisingly, did not scream even though my whole body was practically thrown forward but the invention of the seatbelt (thank you Mr Seatbelt, I will cherish you) saved my life and I had to get out of the back door since the two front doors could barely open Photobucket Luckily, no one was hurt Photobucket I had to complete and take down all the details and paperwork involved with the other drivers, talking to NRMA and the towing truck guys since I was practically the only person that could speak fluent and understandable English in our vehicle. During that time, another three cars almost crashed into each other at the same place we did, talk about danger. We got the car tow-ed all the way to Five Dock and I must say, it was exciting stuff in the "Twin Towing Truck" (alliteration much?) with all the gadgets in the truck and there were some pretty cute (asian) guys in the mechanical repair store. But of course, I focused on what I had to do and pledged a claim from NRMA which over the phone took bloody 15 minutes!! Photobucket The lady had so much to ask me. Had to catch a taxi back home and I was already conscious of this but now I'm much more aware of it, taxi's are money sucking animals and it doesn't help when your driver's deaf!

The things I learnt during this accident :
  • The towing guys are really gangsta and scary looking (I counted the amount of piercings on one of the guy's ears, it was 8 Photobucket I was also going to calculate the length of his beard but I didn't get time. Damn)
  • Never get into a truck when it's only supposed to be for 3 people, because the fourth person will also have the seatbelt digging into their ass (it's painful)
  • I learnt what to do, say and write in a car accident Photobucket although it's skills I rather not be able to exploit.
  • Always always buy insurance.
  • NRMA people are friendly Photobucket
Also, if you guys are wondering, "WHAT? no photos in this entry???" it's cause there's a limit to when I should be taking photos, I mean you don't start taking photos of your reaction when you're about to hit other cars. Right? Well I don't, I'm not sure about other people.

P.S Kim's birthday entry would be up tomorrow! Pinky promise!

Labels: , ,


Greetings Humans
Hello there, congratulations upon stumbling across painting-stars This is the place where I, selinaa, express my vanity, lay my fingertips upon the keyboard and blab on about nothing that really concerns you ! But it's interesting to see me make a fool out of myself...no?

ME

Photobucket
I like gaypak mandarins. It’s tasty.
I think my right hand is bigger than my left hand.
I like pink and green and yellow and white and black.
I quite like berets and anything that can cover your hands, neck and head. Yes I don’t mind shower caps either ;)
Nothing beats a nice warm longggg shower.
I have plans for my life. Unrealistic plans though.
I think I should stop before this gets more out of hand.
Oops, my name is selinaa btw :D
Blab here




affiliates
The Asian Invasion
Incoherent Thoughts
Christina
Evee
Gina
Jenny
Jchau
Jenchu
Mooray
Sakitata
Sam
Theresa