Sunday, November 2, 2008

So, I haven't blogged in over half a month. I realise that once I get into the blogging hype, I blog frequently and then it dies again and the cycle of blogging for Selina starts again. Ah well.

SC is just around the corner and I have not studied one bit, instead I spend my time procrastinating and when I become desperate because I've completed all my usual procrastinating doings, I try to sing to every single song that's in my Itunes library. I'm absolutely positive that my neighbours aren't happy chappy. I don't know whether I should be happy because I thought of a new way to procrastinate or scared because procrastination has rose a whole new level. Photobucket

Anyways, the topic of this entry is about this article I stumbled upon while searching for "shoes" on Google. I know right, I'm not really specific. Anyways here's what it says:
Khadisha says she is too embarrassed to wear peep-hole shoes because her second and third toes are bigger than her big toe. Khadisha is paying thousands of pounds for surgeons to slice segments off her toes so her shoes are shown off to their best advantage. “I know it sounds extreme - and the operation does scare me a little … but for me, it really is a price worth paying for pretty feet,” Khadisha is quoted as saying by the Daily Mail.

Vanity at it's max? Really, that is one of the vainest, stupidest, craziest, ironic thing I've ever heard. Why ironic? Oh, it's cause you cannot wear heels for 6 months until the healing process is over. Compared to Micheal Jackson's well known surgery, this feels more extreme. At least he did his whole body and everyone can notice a definite differentiation after it (although I do not take an account on what happened to his career and life) but really, just for shoes? Wait, erase that, I'm sure many people notice other people's toes:

Person 1: "Oh my! What lovely toes you've got there!"
Person 2: "Thank you, although I did fix it up a bit, it's a price worth paying for because when I turn 85, everyone will just admire my feet"
Person 1: "I'm so jealous, your second and third toes are smaller than your first, it's such a turn on"
Person 2: "Sure is, actually your toes aren't that bad, your third toe just looks a bit crooked, how about doing surgery? Trust me, nicer toes will benefit your whole future"
Person 1: "Perfect idea!"

I'm not in Khadisha's position so I really shouldn't be saying anything but surgery on your toes? And everyone disses foot binding, look what our whole world has turned into now! Crazy humans. Photobucket

Original article here

Labels: , ,


Greetings Humans
Hello there, congratulations upon stumbling across painting-stars This is the place where I, selinaa, express my vanity, lay my fingertips upon the keyboard and blab on about nothing that really concerns you ! But it's interesting to see me make a fool out of myself...no?

ME

Photobucket
I like gaypak mandarins. It’s tasty.
I think my right hand is bigger than my left hand.
I like pink and green and yellow and white and black.
I quite like berets and anything that can cover your hands, neck and head. Yes I don’t mind shower caps either ;)
Nothing beats a nice warm longggg shower.
I have plans for my life. Unrealistic plans though.
I think I should stop before this gets more out of hand.
Oops, my name is selinaa btw :D
Blab here




affiliates
The Asian Invasion
Incoherent Thoughts
Christina
Evee
Gina
Jenny
Jchau
Jenchu
Mooray
Sakitata
Sam
Theresa