Monday, November 17, 2008

No one reads this blog anymore but I'll still blog for my own enjoyment. Anyways, today was the first day of Work Experience in which I have learnt a lot. Guess what the most popular popcorn sold is? Tip: It's something to do with caramel.

No, it's not just caramel.

No, it ain't creamy caramel either.






























It's creamy creamy caramel!

And we wonder why Australia is the fattest country. Photobucket

Actually Work Experience was not that bad except my legs are so sore and I kept pressing the $50 button instead of the $5 in the cash register. Oops. Photobucket I also found out there is a new (well to me it is) flavour of ice tea ~ White Tea and Raspberry! Apparently it tastes really bad but I've yet to try it.

I am so relieved I have a 'uniform' for work experience. I will literally be traumatized if I had to pick a new outfit every morning for the whole week. It's simple:
Five outfits which would suit the workplace which = outfits I detest = never wear outfits again = waste of money. What can I say? I was born into a Asian family! Photobucket Then again, the uniform is so tacky that when I look at the mirror I want to puke. Photobucket

In other news, School Certificate is over! I'm late saying this but whatever. JOY TO THE WORLD! Photobucket

How about some photos of food to celebrate? Haha, didn't see that coming Sel.
This was taken at some Korean restaurant in Straithfield.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They look like worms eh?

I am tired and stressed (because I need to chose a few outfits for the weekend) so I will head off now, see you guys at the next full moon!

Labels: ,


Greetings Humans
Hello there, congratulations upon stumbling across painting-stars This is the place where I, selinaa, express my vanity, lay my fingertips upon the keyboard and blab on about nothing that really concerns you ! But it's interesting to see me make a fool out of myself...no?

ME

Photobucket
I like gaypak mandarins. It’s tasty.
I think my right hand is bigger than my left hand.
I like pink and green and yellow and white and black.
I quite like berets and anything that can cover your hands, neck and head. Yes I don’t mind shower caps either ;)
Nothing beats a nice warm longggg shower.
I have plans for my life. Unrealistic plans though.
I think I should stop before this gets more out of hand.
Oops, my name is selinaa btw :D
Blab here




affiliates
The Asian Invasion
Incoherent Thoughts
Christina
Evee
Gina
Jenny
Jchau
Jenchu
Mooray
Sakitata
Sam
Theresa